Newbie...kind of!

Hi folks!

Well I have just decided (like an hour ago) that im taking the plunge and joining tonight! I know I won't regret my decision. The reason why?? I'm wearing a dress today that I bought when I was skinny(er) and whilst it fits ( there's a lot of give in the material) I look and feel horrendous in it!

I went travelling for a year not so long ago and have piled on all the weight that I lost for it! To add to that iv piled it on in places I never used to! Bum for one! Wibble wobble!

I'm fed up of avoiding nights out and struggling to find something to wear that hides my lumps and bumps! Fed up of low self confidence. Need a huge boost!

I hve tried SW before and lost about 10 pounds before switching to WW and losing another stone or so! But the last diet I actual attempted properly was about 18 months ago!

So here we go again....and for good this time!

First meeting tonight and food diary starts tomorrow. (avoiding the usual "I'll start on Monday" cos we all know how that one works out! "

Wish me luck!

Sam xx

Hello!

Good luck for tomorrow! hope you really enjoy slimming world & the extra pounds fall off easily :)

xx

Thanks! Stepped on the scales at my first weigh in and I'm Much heavier than I anticipated!! Whoops!!
All the mir motivation now tho!
Looking forward to getting started xxx

Exactly the same happened to me - got on the scales when we came back and :eek: clothes still fitted but they were loose when we went.
Good Luck.

Back