Newbie! Looking for a SW buddy!

SJT712

Hi All!
I joined slimming world last week and heading off to my first weigh in tonight!

This is my second attempt at SW, have 4 stone to lose and could really do with help!

Love this site for ideas!

Sam x

Hi there,

I too have got together with a group of ladies in spain and lost just over a stone ( took a while ) but my recent weigh-ins have been good after a slow start. I'd still like to lose 3 stone but 4 would be the icing on the cake ;)

Suzanne

Hi just joined this site tonight looking for ideas tips. Joined SW at the end of July and lost over a stone already. Its a great plan if you follow it properly and eat plenty of fruit and veg. Love what I've seen on this so far.

Good luck in your weightloss journey.

Me and my other half are thinking of rejoining sw it's worked for us both before, it's lovely to get the support help and inspiration from others on here and there's always great recipe ideas and meal plans on here too :)

Hi am also new to slimming world I started last week and lost 2.5 lb in my first week any tips to keep it up ! I'm currently 11 stone 13.5 but would love to be around 10

hannah.ottalie said:
Hi am also new to slimming world I started last week and lost 2.5 lb in my first week any tips to keep it up ! I'm currently 11 stone 13.5 but would love to be around 10

Hi Hannah well done. My best weeks have been when Ive eaten lots of berries and/or home made soups. If your short of time or on a budget a packet of frozen peas a pack of frozen veg boiled with stock to ur liking then blitzed with hand blender. If ur more adventurous the SW little book of soups or online soup recipes are fab and great for this time of year. Good luck for next week. Oh and check out Petes recipes on here some of them look great.

hi i would to be buddies i join sw about 3 weeks ago the first week done really well the second week i was ill so i stayed the same keeping my fingers crossed i lose on monday

Back