Newbie looking for other peoples sucsess stories!

Hi all,

So I'm on day 5 of Lipotrim and feeling fine so far.
Had a mild headache on day 3 but paracetamol soon got rid of that so feeling really possitive about the diet and the new me in general!
I started this diet at a shameful 16st3lb, had a sneaky peak on my scales today and it said 15st9lb, I have never been so thrilled:D:D:D.

So.. I got asked a question tonight which I couldn't answer: 'How long do you plan on doing this diet?'
Well I don't know.. Obviously we all would like to do this for the shortest time possible.
I have a mini goal set for myself to lose 2st by May 5th (please do tell if you don't think this is realistic - I don't want to set myself up for failure).

Ideally I would like to lose 4 and a half stone in total from this diet, I know everybody is different and everybody achieves their goals at different times but my question to you guys is..
How long did it take you guys to lose 4 and a half stone?

Thanks in advance!
Soontobeskinnyminnie :D xxx

Last edited:
Setting date targets rather than weight targets may help. I suppose it depends how upset you'll be if you are a few lbs off your target weight. Everyone is different, some people seem to shed the pounds like it's nothing, others only loose 1-2lbs a week.

I've lost 2 and a bit stones in total... But I've been doing it on and off for 3ish years... I'm 9lbs heavier than I was after doing LT last year but still 2 and a bit stones lighter than 3ish years ago....

All depends on you, how disciplined you are during the diet and how well you maintain after you've done the easy bit :)

Good luck!

Hello I'm on day 4 and I no what you mean the thought of doin this for months makes me wanna cry but I'm sure every week when we get weighed it will spur us on to go another week x

Thanks for the replys!
Day 6 and feeling positive. I'm not hungry but just want to put food in my mouth! I guess this is what I have done previously and is the reason why I started this diet at the weight I did. Hoping I will be one of those people who shift the weight quickly then!!
Frosty I totally understand where you are coming from I feel the same the only thing motivating me is looking at bikinis and holiday clothes! Try it! It helps me :) and if you don't have a holiday booked look at some clothes you will be able to buy yourself after your weight loss. I'm currently a size 18 and even looking at size 14 clothes is keeping me happy!
Soontobeskinnyminnie xxx

Yeah deffo a good idea I was a size 12 this time last year now currenttly a 16 I wanna be in my summer clothes my bf has started on lipotrim today we both gained 2st 4lb in the year we been together we need to find other things to enjoy together instead of foood I do belive food is deffo an addiction and that's why this diet will hopefuly help by freezing food out making us realise how badly we did eat good luck hun xxx

Hi Skinnyminni

Well done, you're doing great! I think losing 2st by the beginning of May is achievable. For me losing 4.5 stones took 13 weeks or so, but I started from a much heavier point than you have. Perseverance is the key to this and staying focussed on your goals. If you stick to this 100% you body will burn fat at the fastest rate it can x x x

Thank you for the reply! I can't imagine myself 2 stone lighter by may! Such fabulous news to hear as I was beginning to think maybe it was abit unrealistic!

That's my first week done and dusted! Weigh in tomorrow :) woohoo!
Soontobeskinnyminnie xxx

Back