Newbie - looking forward to starting CD

louale

Silver Member
:wave_cry:Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself, as I'm hoping to stick around and get to know you all over the next few months.

I've been doing Lipotrim for 3 weeks and have lost 17lbs, however I was finding it really hard just living on Vanilla milkshakes and Chicken soup, as these were the only food packs that I was able to eat.

I need to lose 4stone, ideally 5 and am really looking forward to Wednesday, which is when I get to meet the CD counsellor.

I decided today that I would start CD, so stopped eating my Lipotrim today (after 21 days). Obviously come out of Ketosis as I've made up today for the past 21 days of not eating, which is another reason that I wanted to go on CD - I'm hoping that the cousellor may be able to help me with this sort of behaviour (or at least give me some tips on how not to find an excuse for pigging out!).

I put on quite a bit of weight during my pregnancy, baby and extra, so would really like to get this all off for the summer.

Hope to get to know you all.

Best wishes,

Louale

Hey Lou,
Welcome To Forum And Good Luck With Ur Cd Hope U Find It More Helpful For U The Coucellors R Great To Give U Support But Not As Much As These Guys On Here There Fab.
Tc Hun And Goodluck Again Xxxpamxxx:talk017:

hello and welcome to weightloss island :D all the best for the weight lost journey x x

Hello and good luck with your journey.

Theresa x

Welcome to the world of CD, you'll be spoilt for choice with the different flavours. Good luck hun and keep us posted on your progress.

Congrats on your lipotrim loss, and welcome to CD! You will feel completely spoilt for choice with all the flavours!

Good luck!

Helenx

hello! I only joined last night so am new too. I need a CDC, haven't found one yet! But am looking forward to getting started.

Good luck!

S xx

Hi, welcome! I'm starting CD tomorrow, so I'll be keeping an eye on your progress, see how we're both doing.

Good luck!

welcome to mini's.Know where your coming from with the lipotrim i thought everything was disgusting on it! with cd there is lots of flavours.

Best of luck with your journey :)

Hi All,

Thanks for you welcome message, I'll keep you all updated with my progress.

RuthB & Wanttowear - Good luck with cd, I'll be keeping an eye out for you too!

Best wishes,

Louale

Back