Newbie - need help please!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by shelley, 8 May 2011 Social URL.

1. shelley

shelley Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hi, can someone please help me?!

I have done ww in the past and have decided to have another go and try and shift some weight! Iv decided to do the PP but have a question. When you are using the calculator do you work out the PP on the total fat or saturated fat? I seem to think on the old system it was worked out on saturated fat.

Hope it isnt full fat content as just had a Brunch Bar and worked that out to be 7PP - errrgghhhhhh!!

Thank you - Shelley:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rockfairy

Rockfairy Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.2lb(8%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Sorry to say it's the total fat content... At least you'll know for next time :)

4. shelley

shelley Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    OMG!!! So much for a quick bite to eat and save points for later!!! No more Brunch Bars for me from now on!!!

Thanks for answer my question so quickly!

5. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Blimey... which brunch bars? That seems really high, the Fibre Plus bars are only 3pp! Wouldn't have guessed Brunch Bars were over 5..

6. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    are they the cadbury's brunch bars? esource says 5 pp for the hazelnut (35g) and 4 pp for the raisin or cranberry and orange (35g) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.