~Newbie & need some help/advice plzzzzz~

Skimpy

Hello everyone, i was on the slimmingworld diet 2years ago and it was the best thing i ever did.. i lost weight and felt great without having to go hungry. Unfortunately personal reasons lead me to slip back into my old ways. After IVF i am now pregnant (early stages) but i want to be back to the old me.. eating healthily and staying active, maybe even lose a lb or 2.. though i know i will gain weight with pregnancy i want to make sure i'm healthy and happy at the same time aswel as for my baby. I'm not really over weight or anything, could maybe do with losing 14lbs but thats non pregnancy goals really.

I really could do with some help and support, i feel stuck in a rut.

Hi Skimpy, Congrats on the pregnancy!
I remember posting to you way back in April this year before you disappeared... :wave_cry: Do hope you will keep posting this time and first of all start your own diary so we know where you are.
Great idea to keep to a nice healthy eating plan which will of course help your wee one develope well.
Take care and all the very best to you.

why not hop on over to the sw and pregnancy threads hun xxx a lovely bunch there xxx

Hi Skimpy - congratulations on your pregnancy, and your decision to get back to the real you. Just think, you'll be fit, happy and confident to enjoy all those 'firsts' with your little bundle of love when they come along! :)

Back