newbie needs help

claireheath22

Hi there, its day 1 and i'm starving! Tried the soup the other day and wasn't keen. Had vanilla in coffees this morning, strawberry this afternoon and probably have chocolate for tea. Just cooking hot dogs and chips for the kids! Boo hoo!
Not too sure about the aftertaste of the shakes! Just keep thinking about Egypt in 5 weeks! xx

you are gonna do great - you can do this - and egypt is crying out for a beauty in a bikini lemme tell ya :D

now ....hotdogs u say.... do u know what shet they put in em!!! i swear the grossestnessable stuff on earth - well cept liver and tripe lol

You can do it Claire.Mine are just about to have kebab and thats my favorite :D
I'm also off to egpyt, but in four weeks time.Good luck Claire.;)

Hey honey, just keep remembering that it gets easier. Just keep repeating that to yourself to get you through the next few days as they will be the hardest but once you bust through that barrier and enter ketosis you'll be laughing :) Also, the shakes get a lot easier to handle. I have to put sweetener in mine or I can't drink them and in the beginning the taste of the minerals etc was very obvious but now all I can taste is the flavour and it's yummy! Chocolate all the way! :)

Good luck Claire.

Just keep thinking about the holiday. My biggest regret is that I didn't start LT until the day after I returned from mine. I swear that it will be my last "fat" holiday!

I'm cooking sausages, chips and fresh bread rolls for my 3 and their friends and that bread smells delicious!!!!

It does get easier though. The bread smells nice but I'm not tempted, just looking forward to my last shake of the day, yummy strawberry, mmmmmmmmm!

x

Back