Newbie needs some support

Deblaisy

Hi,
I came across this forum whilst searching for inspiration to help me lose weight. I was a member of SW a few years ago and I lost 2 1/2 stones. Over the years I became lazy and didn't stick to the plan. So after weighing myself yesterday, I realised that I had put it all back on. I am mortified.
So I have been shopping and filled the fridge with healthy food.
I have planned my meals for today, but since it has been a while could someone please look over it and tell me if I am doing things right.
Breakfast - bowl of strawberries and grapes + Aldi fat free Greek lemon yoghurt
Lunch - chicken in tinned tomatoes with mushrooms, onions and peppers with pasta
Tea - boiled eggs with 2 slices WW Danish toast

I have made a SW chilli for tomorrow's tea and I will have a tuna salad for lunch.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Hi Deblaisy, I'm a member of S/W nice to meet you.
You don't say how long ago it was when you were last at S/W, a few things have changed one being syn values of Aldi yogurts and such like so you'll need to check them also whole meal bread from a small loaf is a b choice so that maybe better

hey :) I'm also sw member ( started 8 weeks ago ) there are a few changes that's true , have you considered joining back up ? the pressure helps me a lot and I lost nearly 2 stone so far . I need that extra control otherwise I cheat ;)

Back