newbie - on diet chef -

suzy.l

:p hi there - i am a yoyo dieter of many years (arent we all ?) - thought i would give diet chef a go ( i am one of those who cannot be given too many decisions to make on a diet and needs rigid rules to follow - after all what is a SMALL piece of cake????? LOL)
Been on it now for 4 days - feel great, food is great .... and have lost 4lb!!!!!!! - any support gretly appreciated ... or a diet buddy??? i have about another 1.5 stone to lose

Hi there Suzy, i shall bookmark your diary and follow your progress as i am considering trying diet chef. Good luck with it, i shall read with interest!

:p hi there - i am a yoyo dieter of many years (arent we all ?) - thought i would give diet chef a go ( i am one of those who cannot be given too many decisions to make on a diet and needs rigid rules to follow - after all what is a SMALL piece of cake????? LOL)
Been on it now for 4 days - feel great, food is great .... and have lost 4lb!!!!!!! - any support gretly appreciated ... or a diet buddy??? i have about another 1.5 stone to lose

Hello there isn't this diet fantastic, today is a new start for me been ill the last week and well enough said (if you get my meaning!!! LOL)

Where in Kent are you? I'm in the Medway Towns. U?? Good luck

Hi Suzy and welcome to the minimins board. Well done on that great start.

Back