Newbie on line

Bron

Silver Member
Hello all

I'm doing sw on line as work and home means it's too easy to find an excuse not to go to the meeting!
I've got high blood pressure which GP says is because I am obese! I hate that word!
I know I have to loose weight this time
Looking forward to getting to know you all
Bron;)

Hi Bron, good luck , you know the plan works you only have to look at some of the results posted here. Any questions just ask, someone will know the answer.

Hello and good luck! I do it online too, best decision I ever made!

Welcome - I am a newbie too, only joined on here in the week & started slimming world on 27th July. I have high blood pressure too, although not sure if its weight related (probably doesn't help!) but I have been under a lot of stress recently. Good Luck

Anna xx

Before I started slimming, I had high blood pressure - which they check everytime you go in for anything at my doctor's. It actually started to make me panic about going! Now they don't even tell me off about my weight, because my bmi is healthy :)

Anyway, good luck with doing it online, we're all here to help if you have any questions :)

I do SW online too - good luck!

Hiya,

I did SW on line a couple of years ago and lost 4 stone.
It helps that you can gets lots of online support from forums and groups now which can be almost as good as the support you get in a group.
Good luck with it hun xx

Thank you feeling positive at moment but know I need you all, this looks such a supportive group
If this was easy none of us would have a weight problem
Bron

Hi Bron,

Welcome. Stick with it and just be patient. You will feel great long before you get anywhere near your final goal weight. I also do this online and love it although it can be hard at times. I like the fact that I do this for me and I answer to myself on the scales on Sundays. Mini's is a great resource and source of support though.

Gail x

Thank you

Hi Bron, welcome and good luck with your weightloss journey. You're in the right place here there's always someone who knows the answer to whatever problem you have, slimming related or otherwise :) x

Thank you, I love reading all the posts, there is so much to learn and lots of advice on the site.
Bron

Back