ProPoints Newbie on propoints

Well..... New to this my names claire and ive just turned 30 and got engaged, I also have a wee boy aged 5 my weight was always the same up until I had my wee boy and over the 5 years I have put on two stone currently looking to lose this again but struggling to do it myself so thought I would give ww a try as seems to sound good my weigh in day is on a Thursday and I'm gonna join today I'll let you know how I get on my plan today for eating is

Breakfast two eggs 4pp
Lunch half a box of cheesy pasta 5.5pp
Dinner gammon steak and home made chips 12pp

Not sure how many points I get
I'll let I all know how I get on at meeting

Also gonna do Jillian michaels 30 day shred

Hope us read this xxxx

Well second day on plan ended up having wine last night oooops and since it's fri will probably have some more tonight it's also me and oh anniversary so going out for an Indian any thoughts on what I should have xxx

Happy anniversary and welcome!
I think u need to avoid creamy curries. Ww site recommends
Tandoori king prawn starter 6 pp
Chicken tikka 8 pieces 14pp
Plain rice half a portion 6pp

Good luck and enjoy! X
Sabs

hey, great start. when you goin to your first WI? Enjoy the indian tonite. im goin out for dinner aswel so thos food choices are making me hungry.
keep it up. :)
x

yep, thats exactly what im doin, and a bottle of diet coke! :) Enjoy.

Well it's now Sunday and I managed to use 20 of my weeklies arhhhh but had a friends 30th so used it on alcohol had a good night though

So back on healthy eating today managed to avoid a fried breakfast roll this morning and had bran flakes was so proud washed it down with a glass of water go me ???

Came home and made dinner manages to avoid my usual glass of wine while cooking on a Sunday so now my wee man to bath then bed for school tomorrow meaning I can settle down with OH and watch I'm a celeb

Tomorrows target - squeeze in as much exercise and drink my green tea x

How's everyone else getting on

Claire x

Well Monday morning school run done power walk 15 minutes

Menu for today
Bran flakes with semi skimmed milk 6
Lunch
Toast n chopped pork 5
Tangerine
Dinner
Pork chops with boiled potatoes and mixed veg
Not pointed yet
To drink
Only water or green tea

Also hoping I gain some activity points gutting and cleaning house getting ready for Xmas lol xx

Claire xx

Well done on not goin for the breakfast roll-not Worth it. I just drank water until I was hungry enough to eat healthy food when I had my hangover.
Depending on how functioning your hangover is though u cud always make ur own-roll but take fluffy bread out if middle, WW sausages, bacon medallions ketchup....
I'm managed to last the rest of the weekend without using any more of my weeklies which is good cos think I'm goin out for dinner mid week with a friend...
Good luck with the clear out.... I love Xmas!!! :)

I know that's what I done drank loads of water land actually felt better in afternoon usually if I have a hangover I eat all day usually stuff that's not good for u and it lasts all day lol think the tracker helping also as I'm constantly putting in what I'm eating

I know I love Xmas too, and I'm about a quarter way through my mad cleaning lol taking a break just now to have something to give me energy

Cx

Arghhhh hate being female sometimes been doing so well all week and my periods came yesterday so now I'm totally bloated and feel about a stone heavier

Anyone got any tips xx

Ah, well id just recommend to stick with it, use any weeklies u have to indulge a little (we all need that during TOTM), and WI as normal but dont worry bout what the result is... But you'll notice difference next week instead.

Arghhhh weigh in tomorrow and so worried cos it's TOTM and been eating like a horse

But even if it's a gain I will do better next week

Not ate much today and gonna do exercise DVD tonight xx

Back