Newbie....on Slimmm Diet

tiggy

Hey all,

I Started my Slimmm Diet on 18th June 2012.....so currently on Day two. This diet is suiting me down to the ground at the moment I love the fact i still get to eat a meal in the evening (no carbs) The shakes are lovely really liking the vanilla flavour at the moment lol.

I understand that not many people are on this diet as mainly in Australia, New Zeland and Ireland. I reserched this diet and it looked perfect for me so went onto ebay and brought myself a 6 week supply.

My starting weight is 11st 10lb and my target is to be 9st to have a healthy BMI as im only 5ft 2.

Is there many people on here going to Slimmm diet and have any advice or success stories which they can share with me?

Hope this site helps me keep on track :)

Hey all,

I Started my Slimmm Diet on 18th June 2012.....so currently on Day two. This diet is suiting me down to the ground at the moment I love the fact i still get to eat a meal in the evening (no carbs) The shakes are lovely really liking the vanilla flavour at the moment lol.

I understand that not many people are on this diet as mainly in Australia, New Zeland and Ireland. I reserched this diet and it looked perfect for me so went onto ebay and brought myself a 6 week supply.

My starting weight is 11st 10lb and my target is to be 9st to have a healthy BMI as im only 5ft 2.

Is there many people on here going to Slimmm diet and have any advice or success stories which they can share with me?

Hope this site helps me keep on track :)

Hi Welcome to the site,

I myself have never heard of this diet.... but Im in England, that maybe why

Hope you can get the info you need !
is it like Slim Fast or something ?

Lisa xx

Hi Im also in England found this diet online and ordered the diet off ebay. It is very similar to slim fast apart from you make the shakes with water not milk (which i prefer) as slim fast sits heavy on my stomach.

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

xXx

Welcome to the site, tiggy, and good luck in your first week. I haven't heard of Slimmm either, but I did a quick search and it seems like there are a few people using it, so you should be able to find a support group. Or just hang out in the general forums!

Thank goodness for online shopping: I live in Shanghai and have been ordering oat bran, wheat grass and other 'goodies' online (i'm on dukan). i wonder what Customs is thinking about my odd orders :)

Hi Dukanista :) Thank you for your warm welcome to the site :)

Im still learning how to use this site correctly so just looking about. I think celebrity slim diet is very similar to Slimmm so ill keep popping in and out i spect lol.

And yes thank god for online shopping i love it :)

Good luck in your weight loss :) xx

Back