NEWBIE please help

jaloanna said:
lol you just dont think there is fat in certain things do you? Does anyone else struggle to eat 15g of fat per meal, I think all my meals combined today have totalled about 20g :/ and ive been stuffed, any ideas?

I've always been the same, don't feel you have to eat 15g per meal. Most days I'm between 20-25 all day& it's worked ok for me x

Just don't go too low. Your body needs fats to work properly and cutting them out causes your body not to work and in the long run you'll get ill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just don't go too low. Your body needs fats to work properly and cutting them out causes your body not to work and in the long run you'll get ill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

not deliberately not having the fat, just dont know how to increase it? any suggestions would be good, are there any little puds you can have etc?

does anyone know how I can increase my fat intake with meals, I reckon my average meal is 5g and I think its not going to work if I dont up it a bit, what does everyones typical day look like food wise? and any tips? thanks

Have my slimming world weigh in tonight, actually feel pretty confident (for a change). It will be interesting to see if I have lost anything since starting the xen on Friday. I'm generally following SW and keeping an eye on the fat content etc, xen is mainly going to help me stop picking an binging on things I should be. Is anyone else following SW and had any incresed losses as a result of the xen?

That's great. Well done.
I have tried SW before but I couldn't get my head round it so now I'm calorie counting on mfp and taking xen :)

cheers all, I'm chuffed! I do love sw, its easy for my life style etc, but do need the extra help hence the xen. Am also on mfp - very useful!

Just had my "official" weigh in after being on xen for a week and have lost 3.5lbs I dont know what that is in Kilos but I'm chuffed, Would like to get a few extra lbs off next week to get me into the 15's but wow! Happy days!!!

Well done, that's a great start to your journey x

Just had my "official" weigh in after being on xen for a week and have lost 3.5lbs I dont know what that is in Kilos but I'm chuffed, Would like to get a few extra lbs off next week to get me into the 15's but wow! Happy days!!!

Great news congratulations!

jaloanna said:

Brilliant, well done, it's just over 1.5kg. 1kg = 2.2lbs x

well i've had my first egg this morning - hope i dont have the side effects to go with it though. I have my slimming world weigh in tonight, would love to get into the 15's but I dont think Ive lost enough to get it. fingers crossed though!

Back