Newbie ready to tackle weight gain

Hi everyone, I just found this site by chance when searching the internet for a better support group. My husband died last January 2014 after a years battle with cancer, consequently I turned to food for emotional support and have reached 14stone :-((
I now feel ready to tackle my weight gain, Ive joined weight watchers but am not finding their online community very supportive. Hoping to make some friends along the journey for some mutual support.
Hope everyones having a good day
Carol x

Hi Carol

I have just rejoined WW online today. I'm 54, am 5'1" and just over 15 stone and we can help each other if you would like. Good luck with your diet. Think the WW boards are fairly quiet these days due to facebook groups popping up.

Sue

Hi Sue, thank you for your reply. I'm 43 and 14st 2lb. It would be good to support each other. Shame that the ww boards are quiet. Hope you have a good day today.
Carol

Hi Carol, hope you're having a good day. It is a shame about the boards being quiet, used to be really busy. I think a lot of people of gone over to facebook and the weight watchers groups on there to be honest.

Back