Newbie/Restarter

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jacz, 24 April 2014 Social URL.

1. jacz

jacz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everybody,
    Just want to introduce myself and give you a picture! I'm Jackie, 28 and I'm a serial weight loser/gainer.
    I am sick of it, and I feel like I have little support but I'd like to feel I'm able to support and believe in myself a little more to really achieve my goals. I lost near on 4 stone 5 years ago, I have now regained 5 stone, and had a baby in the process so I am really here just to talk to like minded people and people with the same struggles!

If anyone wants to chat or share any tips I'm all ears! I'm starting back at 16st, with babyfied hips now too, and I remember having a serious amount of motivation and determination when I previously lost a lot. I couldn't maintain it though due to bad choices, so I'm also looking for some motivational tips if anyone has any!

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to chatting! Xo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lizw

lizw Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(20.45%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Good luck!

4. jacz

jacz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you! :) have you just started? X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.