Newbie saying Hello :)

RowanWolf

Hi there :)
I'm Bonnie and I have been on the Weight Watchers Discover plan for two years and I'm approaching my goal!
I have a condition called Fibromyalgia and had piled on the weight from meds and losing my mobility..I did not think I could lose it..I tried diets and healthy eating and saw dieticians.
My friend pointed me to weight watchers.

I've got a few lbs to go and I am now looking for information on maintaining my goal weight..which is hard as everyone I speak to is following propoints now.

Looking forward to reading tips, info and stories from you..nice to 'meet' you all.

Hello welcome to the site I am also a newbie, well done on reaching your goal truely a great feat :)

Hi Bonnie

I'm also nearing my goal weight and the bit I'm worrying about now is maintaining it. I've never been to the groups just done by myself at home. Ive been told you up your points by a couple and if u continue to lose weight up them sum more but if you put on then lower them. it's all about finding a balance with your body with the points.

Hope that makes sense

Good luck at reaching your goal weight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Rowan! Good to hear that you are nearing the goal! And you are correct, maintaining your weight could be the hardest. Glad that you came to this forum. I also learn a lot from the girls here! I get tips from them and apply it on my own. I have my own journal here where i put my progress and every thing that's happening to me.

welcome and good luck!

Back