Newbie saying hello!

bjay2001

Just wanted to say hello! I'm new here and new to The Dukan diet! I have bought the book, done the shopping, and I'm all ready for tomorrow morning! Eeek! Strangely I'm looking forward to this :D

Hi there. U sound very prepared and the fact that ur looking forward to it is a good sign. Im on day 9 and have lost 7lb so far!! So it does work. Good luck xx

Good luck lovey xx

Good luck - but you won't need it - this diet is so easy to follow and really does work - I've had no cravings for carbs or sweet things at all. Look forward to hearing how you get on

Well first day under my belt and 2lb lighter! I know this is most probably only water but just shows me it's working! I had no problems at all, I think it was easier because I was prepared so when everyone got a McDonald's there was something in the fridge I could grab :D

This is the first time yes I've ever looked forward to a diet! I went out and bought all my food on Friday with the plan to start on Monday but couldn't wait! So far so good! :D

Well three days done and 5lb lost! All going well, I'm going to try and Stay on attack for 7 days the more I can loose at the start the more it will keep me motivated to keep going :D

Well three days done and 5lb lost! All going well, I'm going to try and Stay on attack for 7 days the more I can loose at the start the more it will keep me motivated to keep going :D

Hi BJ

Well done on your loss!

Contrary to logic, staying on Attack for longer doesn't equate to greater losses - honestly! Have you checked your 'official Attack time' on the Dukan website? For most of use, it's usually 3 - 5 days.

You will still lose weight in Cruise and you can enjoy veggies, so don't deny yourself :D

P x

Hi BJ

Well done on your loss!

Contrary to logic, staying on Attack for longer doesn't equate to greater losses - honestly! Have you checked your 'official Attack time' on the Dukan website? For most of use, it's usually 3 - 5 days.

You will still lose weight in Cruise and you can enjoy veggies, so don't deny yourself :D

P x

I agree BJ,the weight will continue to drop in cruise. Dont be tempted to attack longer than you need to pickle xxx

My official attack time is 5 days so I guess I'll stick to that then. Thanks for the advice, I'm sure in time I'll be an expert on this :D

You surly will be an expert in no time xxx

It works! I had a rocky patch in the middle of the week when I felt lousy but so glad I stuck to it as my first week is over and I've lost 7lb! So happy! :D:D:D

Bj 7lb whoop fantastic xxx

Thanks guys! I am feeling really chuffed with myself! :D I'm usually grumpy after a week on a diet but I'm actually enjoying this so far, I just hope it stays that way :p

Back