Newbie saying Hi

Nessa1980

Hi
I am a 33yr old mum of 2. I have steadily piled on weight since having my children. But have struggled with my weight all my life. I am now 17 stone I am tired all the time and desperate to get rid of this extra weight.
I have decided to go on a vlcd to get myself down to around 12/13 stone. My plan is to exercise and use a low calorie diet from there to my final goal of around 9/10 stone.
I am lucky enough to have a really supportive hubby with a couple of stone to lose who is going to buddy me for at least the first. Month then help me with the exercise once he has lost what he needs to lose.
I want to give myself the best possible chance of succeeding this time I know how important it is to have a good support system in place which is why I have joined this forum.
:)

Hello! I am new today as well. I am going to my first SW meeting tomorrow. I have 2 children as well and have struggled with my weight for the last 20 years or so.

Can I ask what a "vlcd" is? Is it "very low calorie diet"? If so, how many calories are you going to look at?

Good luck with your weight loss and hopefully I'll see you around the forums.

Welcome to the forum. I'm new too. Hope your weight loss method is successful x

Yes likac66 vlcd is very low calorie diet. Having done some research I decided to do the exante program which is 600 calories and you replace all meals. Good luck with your weight loss journey too.
Thanks littleblackcloudxo you too.

Back