Newbie! Slimming Buddy!

sarahlou25

:chores016:
Well although im not technically new to this site i've not actually been on it since December last year and i've decided its about time i get my backside into gear and take control! I've actually got some motivation now, me and my girlfriend of 2 year have decided that when we both reach our goal size of 14 we are going to get engaged! :D
I'm so excited and its defo given me the motivation to shed all my excess weight. Im currently a size 18 - 20 although i suppose its not a massive drop in size im quite happy staying at a size 14 :)
The main thing im finding difficult at the moment is eating whilst at work, im a project worker and look after people with learning disabilities so finding time to cook a good balanced healthy meal at work is difficult and ive found ive been relying on quick meals which is NOT helping matters! grr! suppose im just gunna have to be more organised and sort it out! lol Also having people to talk too when im really struggling - which is why im back and i hope i can help somebody else in return!
Well i'll be updating all my weights and stuff soon, just waiting to find a trustworthy set of scales!
I'm currently just watching what im eating but am waiting to go start slimming world again, once money picks up a little bit as am SKINT atm, It really helped last time and I never felt hungry and had so much energy! Anyway look forward to hearing from you all! :)
:)
S x

I'd ideally like to get down to about 11 stone... currently around the 15 1/2 atm. I've always been quite a big girl but am getting there..i've completely gone off track since I was posting last but I'm determined to get down to a size 14 plus my dad's getting married next year and I want to look amazing for that.
I can't really comment on how much i'd like to loose until i weigh myself...Hmm...that's a scary prospect in itself..I've not been on a set of scales in month blergh!
Hopefully you lovely people can give me a kick in the right direction! haha!
And i'm not sure if it is bad luck or not but who cares i'm so excited! I can't wait to be honest...but we'll see :)
:)
S x

Back