newbie - so far so good

nyssa88

Silver Member
hi all im nyssa and i started lipotrim yesterday, im actually finding it all ok so far, had all 3 shakes and a soup and like them all :)

i tend to find i eat more when i am bored but i have a 7 week old daughter so hoping she will keep me busy and distracted and make things easier.

i weigh 13st 12lbs at the moment so have a good 5 stone to lose as i am short but am determined to do it, i once weighed 17 stone 7lb and got down to 14 stone through diet and exercise so i know i can do this.

im looking forward to getting to know you all and hoping i can make to the end of the week! xxx

Hi nyssa, good luck with your journey. I'm a newbie too, just 5 days in & already it's getting easier. You sound like you've done really well so far, so I bet you'll do great. Let us know how you're getting on x

welcome aboard the loopy train, hehe. no seriously, welcome and good luck, stick with us and this forum and you'll find it helps LOADS. xx

Lol thanks all, I'm finding it easy so far, not sure if il be saying that in a few weeks but am on day 3 and not feeling hungry yet and really like the shakes x

Hi nyssa! Well done! What a good start. I started Saturday and I'm finding it much easier than I thought I just hope it continues this way!

Back