Newbie starting tomorrow!

Fatty

Well im discusstly fat!!! Hence my name!!!
I got on the scales this morning at 21stone 4lb!!!
So tomorrow im starting slim fast. Shake for breakfast and dinner and a salad/pasta for tea!
Anyone want a friend?Buddy who also has alot to loose?!
Im loosing it for several reasons really I want to get pregnant, I want to be a healthy mum. I also have a friend getting married 2014 and she has said she wants me to be bridesmaid..I wanna look good, not Fat!

Me please!!
Hi - am 29, 5 ft tall and was 18.4 st last sunday, weighed in this morning and have lost 8 lbs, so now tipping the scales at 17.10st, which is a nice start, but I'm a bit worn out now - could do with someone to check in with and a bit of a support system!!Am ultimately aiming to lose ten stone, which is over half my body weight....eeeekkkk!!!
Am on Exante - the idea of being able to have some food just seems too hard to me of the lack of self control! On the other hand however, no food at all is not simple!!
Goals this week include - get to the gym at least twice and drink an additional litre of water per day!
Are you organised? (I have learned diets require lots of planning - else it's all too tempt
ing!!)
Good luck lovely one - let me know if I've passed buddy test!!

Hi i bought a few slimfast and a few asda measure me shakes. Planning to start tomoro too. Looking to lose 9st. But as much as possible b4 my holiday in june. id love to be ur buddy and help each other

Back