Newbie starting tuesday

fatandfedup

Hi guys well i have decided to start slimfast and trying and retrying cambridge diet.
im going to get all my shakes on monday and start tuesday morning i could start monday but would rather start first thing in the morning rather than mid afternoon when i would get home.

anyway i have about ten stone to lose which is loads but i am determined to do it.
i need lots of ideas for evening meals as have no clue what to cook.
any help you guys can give me would be great
thanks
louise xxxx

i wish you all the best, i started slim fast on monday and so far its been great! its very easy to use and convinient. It also prevents over eating :) which is one of my biggest flaws :/ i want to lose 4 stones in to long run. hopefully we'll both get to where we want :)

Im restarting on monday after stopping a different VLCD. Our stats are pretty similiar so i hope we can spur each other on.

As for meal ideas i just use WW ready meals, WW oven chips also any other low cal food. Just check labels :)

yea we will definitely have to do this together not sure of my exact weight yet as will weigh myself tomorrow but like u said are stats are about the same.
i am going to get some ww ready meals but still want to be able to cook things myself as this is a lifestyle change for me and need to learn about portion size and healthy eating and dont want to be living off ready meals the rest of my life
what vlcd did u do. i have done the cambridge diet a few times the first time i found it quite easy but then fell pregnant and when i tried to do it again i just couldnt get inot it.

misskaycee are you cooking yourself or having ready meals?

I dont use ready meals all the time, just if im in a hurry etc. You can pretty much eat what you like so long as its within the cals.

Ive tried most VLCDS out there, worked for a while then couldnt get back on. The one i just left was lipotrim.

heya, i have 2 slim fast shakes a day (230 cal each) and an ordinary meal for tea which i make myself. Also instead of the three 100cal snacks i have a breakfast (usually toast) :) I try and weigh my portions out just to make sure im not going over 600cals for tea and i try to incoprate as much veg as possible even if its only salad on the side :) so in a normal day i eat around 1300-1400 calories. I hope this helps xx

i cook all my own meals and im getting better at using things like couscous and lots of veg,,, ive bought some steambags so i can add a mix of veg depending on what i fancy and then microwaving them. i also cut all fat of any meat i eat and ive got a recipe for crabcakes to try not sure of the calories but they sound nice and with salad shouldnt do to much damage.

Back