Newbie starting Xenical ASAP argggghh!!!

yeah forgot about the fertility! yeah i'm not that good with these things :( like my mum's doing a sunday lunch with beef and veg etc i don't know how bad that is or good!? i don't have a clue !!!

id imagine you'd be fine make sure you fill your plate up with veggies though!! maybe just have one roastie or sthing?? ive not been that strict with myself this week to be honest and the only thing thats given me side effects is eggs!! a definate no no!!!

(hey your nearly at 20 posts lol)

haha what about the potatoe? maybe jsut a tiny bit of mash?!

and thanks!ill stick more to the veg and a lil bit of mash and beef?

haha yeah so i am! yay!!.. right eggs written of my list i dont wanna risk it .. i'm scared of working with these tablets would be such an embarresment haha. cringe!

and cheese is a no go really aswell!!!

ye a small bit of mash, cos it'll prob be quite creamy! i just took salads and soups into work last week and was fine with them

haha cheese really eek i've just had some extra light laughing cow cheese cos i didn't know about ham!! haha oh no!
wish i could take soups ! but staff room is so busy noone can get a look in..

hmm this is were i get stuck on what to take!

u could make some tuna pasta?? or ham sandwiches? as long as the ham is lean youll be fine!

thanks :D.. ill make sure its lean! love my ham sarnys haha! take lots of fruit as well then i cant go wrong :)/.. still cant do my avatar :\

how strange! are you trying to add your own pic?? mine worked straight away

doesnt show anything for me hun??!

lol maybe its just my laptop being silly but its blank!!

god damn! haha.. so nervous for work and tablets ! dunno why :/ .. i've heard horror stories bout these tablets haha.. saying people have just been walking down the street and ya know :| eek! but may be over exagerrated for all i knowww..

can you see my avatar pic?

aww try not to worry, ive heard those horror stories too but after reading the posts on this board it has put my mind at ease. i think youll be okay as long as you dont eat really fatty food!!!

i can see you! :D pretty! :D x

yeah i can see you :) .. and good stuff :D i'l be okay after my first day at work! don't know why i get my self like this haha!!...

and awwwww thanks beki :$ *blush blush* :p

Right back at ya :p!

I see you all. Until you close your curtains. Why do you do that?!

haha freaky! you know, you're the only guy i've met on here yet!

( wow i bet you feel great after knowin that absolutely worthless piece of info :D )

We need more men on this forum! Shame it doesnt rain in minimin land. =]

i think you should recruit all your mates to come and join here, and entertain us with their nudie pics too, red :rotflmao:

Back