My advice for newbies starting lipotrim

Great thread, those tips are very handy, even tho its second go round for me you forget about all th elittle strategies to keep you going.. I have three kids, 2 under 6, and am doing a full time degree, it is very tough, but also enjoyable to be getting in control again and doing something pro active for myself. For me it is stress that get sto me so I am learning to take little times out when I feel I am going to pop :) good luck everyone on the journey

Just bumping this up, it's a good read :)

Goose - just found this and im so glad i did. Its brilliant :) 1ST week and my first tough day and i the only thing to sort my head out is to come on here and read the posts. Glad i found this - really helpful goose!

Teapot - wow! i love rewarding all your weeks on your signature - you are all so inspiring x

Reading posts is what gets me through too x

i cant keep away on a bad day - really does keep you motivated. Emmy you list of weekly losses looks brilliant, well done, i cant wait until i have added a few x it just seems mad how much time i am thinking of food at the moment lol its taken over my head! well off for a long dog walk before a bit of retail therapy to keep me occupied and sane xx

Ha ha love this post Goose - great job !! I wish I could add you to a favourites list. Thanks for posting I'm in day one and as I'm new to the forum I picked up some tips about how to behave lol xx

Bump

Bump

This is a great post! X

Good bump and great advice - particularly the bunch of roses analogy. Thanks.:clap:

Bumped for Anita xx good luck x

Very helpful!! Anytime I feel like I want to nibble at something I come on this forum makes me determined especially when I see such helpful posts xx

Bumped up for Daniel 22

Such a great post Goose - thank you for the advice xx my 2nd time - first time was 2011 when I lost 3 stone. Started Monday 8th and lost 6 lbs this week. Roll on the next week :) xxx

My two penneth: don't watch all-day runs of 'Man vs Food' or 'The Hairy Bikers', especially in your first two weeks. After that, it becomes easier and you don't seem to bother as much.

My two penneth: don't watch all-day runs of 'Man vs Food' or 'The Hairy Bikers', especially in your first two weeks. After that, it becomes easier and you don't seem to bother as much.

Good tip! Although i loved watching food programmes first time round on LT, not so much 2nd time round, having said that i barely have enough time to watch any tv with my little one now!

Haha, superb, Goose. You will never have time to feel hungry with baby around. You've done brilliantly and your weight should drop off/stay off.

Haha, superb, Goose. You will never have time to feel hungry with baby around. You've done brilliantly and your weight should drop off/stay off.

I hope it stays of this time! I was worried about doing LT whilst at home n being tempted to eat but your right... Im so busy with my little one i rarely have time to think about food!! Hehe

I have a diary in the diary section called journey to goal if you want to check it out x

Back