newbie sw sun weigh in

Heeey ladies! Another horrific week, stayed at my boyfriends for a few dats so sw went out the window. As did a wednesday weigh in. So this is it. Thursday evening weigh in from now on no excuses!! Think i will aim for 2 stone by xmas toi clb and any more will be a bonus.

Seriously need to go shopping, i got babybel lights and alpen lights on offer in asda so really just need a trip to the fruit shop.

Was at a wedding on Thurs and was horrofied by the pics. This time i wil do!!

Hope your week's going well

I am also doing slimming world.i just track it myself as I don't like being weighed in front if ppl.its nice to get support on here as well.:)

Well done ladies!! Fantastic news!! Ive a bridesmaid dress fitting next sat. Surely that should be enough to keep me motivated???

Hi all. 6lb off this week finally back on track! Yay. Hope everyones week is going well

Wow 6lb off that's fantastic; here's to another good week

Well done ladies!! Fantastic news!! Ive a bridesmaid dress fitting next sat. Surely that should be enough to keep me motivated???

I have 5.5lbs off! I'm delighted, makes the hard work this week worth it

First week for me and had 6lb off! Couldn't believe it. We're off to a great start, well done all :)

What a great week you've all had - well done all and here's to next week

Thanks so much clb hope your weeks going well. When i did sw yrs ago we always had take away after weigh inn but tonight i had pasta with cheese HEA peppers, sweetcorn and tuna. It was so good. Finally back on track hope it lasts! Good luck everyone

Thanks so much clb hope your weeks going well. When i did sw yrs ago we always had take away after weigh inn but tonight i had pasta with cheese
HEA peppers, sweetcorn and tuna. It was so good. Finally back on track hope it lasts! Good luck everyone[/QUO

Boolaura, must admit on WI day I don't track religiously - last night had 3/4 bottle of wine and slice of cake!!!! Sometimes think it helps to keep on track the rest of the week if I indulge a little on WI day - well that's my theory anyway

Hi clb good luck with WI tomara! My weeks been a bit uo and dow due to visiting old friends and staying away from home. Went to try on my bridesmaid dress on sat and I was really hapoy with how well it looked would just love to have to get it taken in on my next fitting. Hoping to sts this week.

Hope everyone else is having a good week

1/2lb off this week. Doesn't sound much but after so much eating and drinking this week happy. Also got my first 1/2stone award so looking forward to losing more next week.

Boolaura - so pleased bridesmaid dress looked good, keep up good work and you and the dress will be shrinking.

Good luck everyone with WIs this week

Hi clb well done! And big congratulations on your half stone award. I had a lb off today very chuffed. No celebrating tonight though as i had enough bad food during the week. Currently having an options hot choc to kill the cravings and got some new lighter than light mayo so having it on some sw chips. Wish weekends were as easy as weekdays lol.

Hope everyone week is going good

Well done boolaura. Having SW chips as well tonight - love them. Out again tomorrow and got people round on Saturday night - must try and control myself!!!!

Haha!! Good on you!! You may aswell enjoy yourself. I can imagine there will be both wime and bad food this weekend, but i will try. Enjoy yourself :)

Yes enjoyed myself again this weekend. Lots of wine and food. Got to start being good again now. WI is looming on Thursday :feedtroll:

Likewise clb! If we didnt have weekends i'd be so thin!! Lol. Back on track today all free foods and just treated myself to a fab ice lolly. Five syns so worth it! Good luck this week!

STS this week but not surprised!!! Here's to next week's WI. Good luck with your WI boolaura

Hi boolaura iv got five stone to get rid off too im doing it 2 stone at a time lost 6 lb so iv only got 22lb left to get to my first goal iv been doing sw for a few week and just couldn't get my head in to it but now im focused and can't wait to get to my first goal x

Hi sarah mc thats more like the motivation i need. Had a 2lb gain last wk and i know exactly why!! I had nearly a full week of eating rubbish.

Ive tried to be good this weekend a salad before i went out last night such a stupid idea as i ended up rotten drunk, ate half a pizza and was sick as a dog in the middle of the night lol!!

So even with a hangover im being good, just had stawberries going to shower and have scrambldd egg and bacon then so pinapple. Did a big shop yday so no excuses.

Good luck with your journey i find this sight really helpful :)

Back