newbie sw sun weigh in

boolaura

Hi everyone. Im starting sw today as I cant make class was hoping I could find some supoort here. Hoping to lose 5 stone so ive a long way to go, thanks in advance for your help

Hi boolaura, I started doing SW last week. I also can't make a class and am doing it online. I want to lose 4 stone but have broken it down and aiming to lose 2 stone first and then I'll adjust my goal weight. My first weigh in is Thursday morning; when do you weigh in? Happy to swap ideas and generally support you. Good luck - you can do it.

Hi there thanks so much for your reply. Im going to weigh on a sunday morning. At the min im using a very dodge set of scales so ive orded new digital ones which i think will be a great help. Im aiming for 2lb a week so hope to have 3 stone off for the start of dec. Im also being a bridesmaid next april and would love to be slimmer for that!!

Hope you're days going well. I had hartleys jelly for lunch today and nearly died when i realised it was 5syns!! What a waste lol :eek::eek:

Hi 2lb a week would be great for me too; although at the moment any loss would be fantastic. This is my first week but I did weigh myself when I signed up for this site and had lost 4lbs, so hopefully will have lost a little more by tomorrow.

I like jelly but use Asda's sugar free jelly crystals; they're syn free. I sometimes add fruit and portion into individual containers and then have some 0% total greek yogurt with it - yum. I save my syns and have a small drink and some nibbles each evening (9.5 syns). Although on Saturday we were out and I did have a scone with cream and jam so completely blew the syns :cry:

Will let you know how I get on tomorrow

Please do. Hope it goes well for you. Hopfully ypur scone wont mattef :) bet it was good though!! Im currently making a shopping list of every good syn free thing i hear off.

Im trying to be sooo good this week as its my bday sat and i know many vodkas will be consumed and hangover food eaten the next day so im aiming for 5 syns a day.

I did slimming world a few yrs ago its deffo harder doing it alone. Dont you think?

Must go check on my sw chips really looking forward to them!!

Hope you have a great birthday. Think it's hard to do SW alone because it's easier to cheat a little and think no-one knows and then it's hardeow r to get back on the diet, so support is good.

We've got people coming for dinner on Saturday so know there will be a lot of drinking and eating but I'll try and minimise the damage and plan ahead.

Mmmmm SW chips; love them

Awk thank you. Hope your dinner goes well :) im currently looking up dresses onlineheres hoping at christmas time im looking up smaller sizes!!

Hi, great news I lost 4.5lbs at my first weigh in this morning. Hope your as pleased with your weight loss when you wi.

Thats fantastic!! Well done. You must be so pleased. Thanks shall let you know on sunday. Currently waiting to start work and decide what i shall eat all day!! Lol. Well done again!

Hi clb.
Some good news and not such good news. So sunday was my weigh in and i couldnt do it as my scales are completely broke but the new ones have arrived yay!!
Thats not even the bad news lol so it was my birthday weekend and when the drink was in the diet was completely out!! So much wine, vodka abd take away. Tried to be good at my bday dinner had pasta whereas i'd usually get a burger and had no dessert (1st time ever lol) but ate everything on sat while recovering and did it all again sat night. Confession over!!

So the good news checked my weight on the scales at home and im half a stone lighted since i last checked (around a month ago) yay!!!

Fantastic boolaura. Keep up the good work.

I lost 1/2 lb this week but was chuffed as I'd had dinner party on Saturday night and indulged, good food, wine etc etc. This week is difficult as well - off to London for a couple of days to see Michael Buble on Monday night and then having afternoon tea on Tuesday (omg how many calories). Perhaps just seeing Mr Buble will help burn off some of those extra calories lol.

Hi clb. Three lb of this morning chuffed but i know after the weekend ive just had if i was to weigh on tues i'd not have it off! Michael buble will b absolutely fantastic! And half a lb is great a liss is a loss so well done you!!

Well done on 3 pound loss that's brilliant I too want to lose 4 stone by christmas it'll be a real challenge and I'm with SW and weigh in day is Thursday:) hope to share the motivation with yous both

Hi pushing 19! Good luck with your journey! I find this site great for helping with motivation and syn values as i'm doing sw from home. Hope this week goes well for you

After hectic couple of weeks I am back but have put on 4lbs; knew it would happen. Have had lots of meals out with friends and family and - first week dined out 4 nights running. Have enjoyed myself but paid the price. Weighed myself this morning and shall stick to my Thursday weigh in so hope to have lost something by Thursday. How are you doing?

I'm a newbie too, had my first weigh on Thursday and I also want to lose 5 stone. It seems like such a huge amount of weight at the minute but hopefully we can do it!

Hi clb also had an horrific time was at a wedding and drank a serious amount of cocktails all week due to the heat! Silly excuse i know. I think im pretty much bk where i started. Going to try wednesday weighinn and see how i get on! Good luck with getting bk on track

Hi boolaura, well at least we've enjoyed ourselves and know what has caused any weight gains. Mind you with this heat I'm only eating salads, we've got 35 degrees and I'm not cooking in this. So at least it's healthy eating. Don't feel like drinking much either!!!! Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. Let me know how you get on - mine's Thursday :sigh:

Hi eefs, welcome to this little group. I want to lose 4 stone but have set my first target at 2 stone with a target date of Christmas. I know that sounds ages away and if I achieve a greater loss that will be a bonus. Good luck with your weight loss.

Back