Extra Easy Newbie! Sw/ww

samsdoingit

Hi all so I'm joining sw tonight after being in weight watchers since jan was just wondering if anyone has done a straight switch before? If so did you loose weight your first week of sw as I'm worried about all the free food! As with weight watchers I had to point everything I ate! So I'm worried I'm going to over eat on free food and gain this week!
What are other people's experiences with this?
Thanks xx

Hi I have never done WW but I would say so long as you only eat when your hungry and stop when you are full then you should still lose.But like I said I haven't done WW so there could be someone out there that can adv you better. Good luck.

Hello and welcome. I have attached the thread http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/312769-slimming-world-v-weight-watchers.html for you to have a look at. I'm sorry I haven't made a direct switch from WW to SW, but what I can say is that I have done WW in the past and much prefer SW and I think you will too.

You have had a brilliant weight loss already, you must be so pleased with that? I am assuming you are making the switch as you've hit a plateau?

I hope you find some of the answers you're looking for in the above thread, I think it will be really useful for you to read what others have said. Good luck with everything. :)

I am doing the same, after 2 years on WW and loseing 4 stone i have decided i need a change, i stopped all dieting on monday and will be starting SW on sat, i felt that if i ate normally for a few days, it might help my first week loss ( fingers crossed) as my body can get used to bigger portion sizes ... if you need a buddy to get through the first few weeks, im in :)

Hi

I am also joining Slimming World tomorrow so thought I would post on here to share my journey. Good luck ladies!

Thank you ladies :) first day has one amazing! Totally loving it so far! It's amazing! Yes I'm switching due to staying the same for a few weeks now :) good luck all xxx

Back