newbie thinking of joining slimming world

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stellakts, 2 April 2014 Social URL.

1. stellakts

stellakts New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi all,

My name is Stella I am 25yrs old. I have been thinking of joining slimming world as I have a little weight to shift!

I used to weight 75kg and went down to back to around 59-60kg..My height 1.62m therefore I do have a healthy bmi of 22 and a normal size 12..However I would like to reach a healthy 55kg and around a size 10..

I was wondering whether slimming world would work for me as I am not overweight I just need some help and a push to loose a bit more.

I used to go to gym 5 times a week but now due to many work commitment I only manage 2-3 times.

I am just scared really as looking at the SW diet it is diferent to what I am used to eating and scared as it has a lot of carbs that I will pile on the weight. Also I dont really eat dinner, it's usually a yoghurt or cup of tea.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sawhit0

sawhit0 New Member

I think it would help, yet as you are a healthy weight, it will come off (perhaps) frustratingly slowly. Good luck, if you give it a try x.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.