1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

newbie thinking of joining slimming world

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stellakts, 2 April 2014 Social URL.

1. stellakts

stellakts New Member

Hi all,

My name is Stella I am 25yrs old. I have been thinking of joining slimming world as I have a little weight to shift!

I used to weight 75kg and went down to 56kg..now back to around 59-60kg..My height 1.62m therefore I do have a healthy bmi of 22 and a normal size 12..However I would like to reach a healthy 55kg and around a size 10..

I was wondering whether slimming world would work for me as I am not overweight I just need some help and a push to loose a bit more.

I used to go to gym 5 times a week but now due to many work commitment I only manage 2-3 times.

I am just scared really as looking at the SW diet it is diferent to what I am used to eating and scared as it has a lot of carbs that I will pile on the weight. Also I dont really eat dinner, it's usually a yoghurt or cup of tea.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sawhit0

sawhit0 New Member

I think it would help, yet as you are a healthy weight, it will come off (perhaps) frustratingly slowly. Good luck, if you give it a try x.