Newbie to calorie counting!

LaurelAmy

Hello everyone :)
My name is Laurel, I'm 20 in march and I desperately want to loose weight, my biggest problem is sticking to a diet lol, Im addicted to crappy food, chocolate, crisps, cake... That is the reason I have gone up from a very happy size 14 to a very unhappy size 20 in a year and a half... that and I had a baby in may 2010 which added to it, but I'm not blaming being fat on having a child! Its my own fault for eating so much rubbish

Anyways, I have downloaded a free app onto my Iphone (also available on android) Its called MyFitnessPal ... Its fab!
It lets me keep a diary of everything I have eaten and the calories I have taken in and when i exercise it adds them calories up and takes them so there's the running total of how im doing you can also add your friends and keep up to date with how everyone is doing... Ive decided that this is how im going to loose weight as all previous diets are too hard to track lol

Im looking forward to getting to know you all :)

If you have MyFitnessPal, add me - LaurelAmy

:) x

I don't have myfitnesspal, but welcome along and good luck, keep us posted on how you get on. x

hey laurel, my name is jess and im starting calorie counting tomorrow. going to try 1200 cals a day and see how that goes. i have got about 40 pounds to lose so it will probably take a while. i tried slimming world for a few weeks but i feel its not happening quick enough....so im going for the old fashioned way of less calories in my mouth and a bit more exercise!! fingers crossed....good luck :) xx

Back