Newbie to Cambridge and failed already

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tracyflak, 2 February 2013 Social URL.

1. tracyflak

tracyflak New Member

Hi there,

So I finally bit the bullet and started the cambridge diet. I have 5 stone to loose and get married in 7 months. I bought my dress a few months back and knew I had to go down a size before it fit properly! (Why do we girls do that) ?
    After indulging a tad more than I should of at xmas I now need to loose minimum of 2 sizes!!!!

So day 1 on cambridge was fine, I was excited to start!! Day 2 I had my breakfast and lunch snakes but when I got home from work my head was pounding so had a wee snooze. I woke up and felt really dizzy so I had 2 poached eggs on toast!!!! ?

Got up today and I'm back on it again!!!

I need some inspiration people!!! I really want to stick to it but I failed on the second day!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. BindiRott

BindiRott Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Tracy and welcome to minimins - I'm also new but have already found a lot of inspiration, motivation and support here - fingers crossed for you and hope you achieve the weightloss you want - best of luck
  4. tracyflak

tracyflak New Member

Hi Bindirott,

Thank you!!! During the week I'm fine but at the weekend.....not so much!!! When it comes to dinner time I cave :(
    Got my weigh in on Wednesday so hopefully I've lost something!!
    Are you finding it ok?!?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.