Newbie to Cambridge Diet

juliepaulwife

Hello, I have viewed this website for so long, but never joined. A bit of background I done the Cambridge diet last year, only for 3 weeks but done so well and stupidly stopped!:cry:

Anyway, went back tonight and have started again, tomorrow is the big day and Im doing my usual, is this safe, what if i can't do if, failure again etc etc, as you do. So Im going to update every week to hopefully give other people and myself some motivation.

So day one of my kick up the butt starts tomorrow :sigh: Good luck to me and everyone else.... would be great to see how other people are doing on this diet too! :)

And just a question.. how do you get those weight tracker bars on here, they look fab....

Hi
I just started the diet yesterday. I've never done it before so I thought I would join here and get some support. I'm managing quite well so far and I hope that I can stick to it.
You can get the weight tracker from Ticker Factory. When you've made it you just post the link into your signature. I've not had any problems with that but I was having trouble with posting blogs. This forum is a bit different to the ones I usually post on and I can't get the hang of what I have the privileges to post and what I don't yet!
Good luck with the weight loss.

Hi Julie and sparkles. Welcome to the minimins board.

You have to have a minimum of 25 posts before you get privileges I think.

Hi and welcome to minis.

Been on 1 week

First week has went ok, felt a bit ill last Tuesday, but think it was just getting used to this diet again.... very hard work must say, especially with not being able to have the bars yet, tried the new porridge, not very impressed with that mind! But way in tonight so will tell you all how I got on

Good luck with the weigh in!! its my first weigh in on friday am on day 4 today just feel abit headachey so am going to up water in take here goes.......

Back