Step 1 Sole Source + Newbie to Cambridge

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
:)

Hello from a newbie to Cambridge.

I'm on week 1, day 6, and I'm doing ok. It's been a tough week and I've been lurking, but I wanted to say a general thank you for all the posts I've read so far - they help. I'd be grateful for any top tips - timings, products, water etc Its a new plan and I'm learning the ropes! :) xx

I was previously on sw, and did quite well, but ill health and inactivity sent my weight upwards again.

I've gained it all back and then some, and have spent the last year generally faffing about, losing a bit, gaining a bit, but not really having the same success on SW as I did before sadly.

So I'm trying something completely new, and really going for it 100%.
I cannot bear being this size and shape any more. I want to be slim, healthy and active again.

I weigh in tomorrow, so will update. I can't wait!

Thanks again xx

Hi Cupcake, well done on starting your cambridge journey :) Have you had a sneaky look at scales or are you being good until your weigh in? x

Hi Cupcake, well done on starting your cambridge journey :) Have you had a sneaky look at scales or are you being good until your weigh in? x

No sneaky peeks yet, but I might before I weigh in as I'd like to compare my consultants scales with my own ;)!

I do feel 'hollow' though so I'm hoping...... Xx

You're a stronger woman than me, i live for my morning weigh in haha. i know they tell you not to but it just gives me such a boost seeing the scale move down and not up haha. After the first couple of weeks i think i'll try and be good and stick to my weekly weigh in but til then i won't be able to help myself lol.

You will have done fab hun, as long as you stick with it, you'll get the results. x

Thanks hun - I'm not strong - more scared of there being no change! I'll know tomorrow though so not long to wait! Xx

Thanks hun - I'm not strong - more scared of there being no change! I'll know tomorrow though so not long to wait! Xx

Sending you lots of good luck fairy dust for tomorrow not that you need it! :talk017:

Let me know how well you've done, i'll be waiting with the no cals/no carb champagne hehe x

Hey - I've updated my diary but remembered to pop back here too - I lost 10lbs!

I'm delighted - 1 week and 10 of the pesky pounds gone! :)

Cambridge rocks!!

Back