Newbie to CC

Brilliant getting back on track!

Weigh In

Well I weighed in and have gained 5lbs :eek: I am not sure how that could have happened over just 3 days but never mind. I did my half hour on the treadmill last night and again this morning when I got up so today is a new day ;)

Have had toast and 2 fry light fried eggs it was lovely! I hope I can get a decent number off this week.

How did everybody else's Christmas weigh ins go?

I am also feeling a bit nervous about a week Saturday, I am booked into two bridal shops to try on wedding dresses and feeling very self conscious about a stranger helping me try on dresses. (even ordered new under wear) just for trying on the dresses!!!!

Drink loads of water and it'll drop off as soon you're back on track!

Haha new underwear sounds like something I'd do! Hope it goes well! :)

Top of the morning to you all :)

Could get used to this not working malarkey it's great although we are starting to get a little bored if the truth be known. Actually feel like taking the tree down and getting my living room back the way I like it. But I do think that would be a shame of the children Sunday though that is when it is all coming down.

Yesterday I didn't feel hungry at all I am a little concerned that if I wasn't hungry I have been eating to much :/ but I ate 1530 Cals and that was with 404 cals burned on the treadmill so I know I havn't done anything wrong but you never know until you stand on the scales do you.

Suppose I better go and have a wash and get dressed!

Sometimes when I've been eating loads of stuff I'm not used to cos of eating less and healthier, I don't have much of an appetite after a couple of days. Maybe its something like that?

OMG!!!!

I just had a look at the McDonald's website and the meal I would normally have adds up to 1205 CALORIES!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

It would need to be a very rare treat from now on and probably count up my exercise for a few days to cover it?

What is your ultimate treat meal???

Scottish Bride said:
OMG!!!!

I just had a look at the McDonald's website and the meal I would normally have adds up to 1205 CALORIES!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

It would need to be a very rare treat from now on and probably count up my exercise for a few days to cover it?

What is your ultimate treat meal???

Ooo good question! I love nandos and pizza express! Oh and zizzis and prezzo lol!

Either tgi Fridays jack Daniels chicken wings, nachos and chicken fingers and chips...oh the calories! Or chiquitos chicken nachos and chicken burrito. Mmmm

Heart Rate Monitors

So did my brisk walk / very light jog in places on the treadmill this afternoon.

My OH fiddled with my heart rate monitor for me because I didn't think I had it set up properly and for the half hour at 5mph mfp says I should burn 405 calories but the heart rate monitor said I burned 352. I am going with the heart rate monitor figure because I guess we are all different. Also I was a little pleased with my self because would it not mean I am fitter than the average person my weight if my body is not working as hard for the half hours brisk walk. Anyway that is what I am telling my self hahahahaha

Sitting watching Christmas Days Dr Who again with my pj's on with the kids and home made spag ball in the slow cooker smells yum!

I am going to take ill to starting work again next Thursday :D

I think MFP can be quite off. A lot of people who use MFP calories for exercise only eat half or something so they aren't eating too much. Think it's much better if you use a monitor yourself. If I ate my exercise calories, I definitely would!

So today I have vouchers to spend in Asda so I got some new pants (size 18) and a pair of new jeans (size 20). This is the first time I have bought clothes off the peg is Asda and they have fitted so am pleased with my self. I also received from the Next sale a pair of oatmeal cords (size 18) they were reduced so I thought I might as well get some new stuff for when I am small enough to fit in them in the sales and save a pound or 2 lol

I also bought a set of strap on training weights for £6.50 So I did my half hour on the treadmill tonight then 10 minutes of some light weight training and burned 447 calories! so pleased with that.

Going to my mums tomorrow for new years lunch. I am not eating tonight's 447 and will do half an hour tomorrow morning then if I am keen enough (we shall see) might do half an hour tomorrow night. That way I can have a nice big lunch and not have to worry to much about it. Does that sound ok to you guys? I want to enjoy my News Years Lunch but don't want it to ruin my weigh in on Tuesday morning.

Have decided to bring my digital scales with me to my mums tomorrow and will measure out the food I have so I can check on MFP that way I am taking the guess work out if the whole day :)

Hope you have a good lunch :) and well done getting smaller clothes!

I forgot my digital scales :(

SO went on and guessed it added up to over 1000 for one meal! couldn't believe it so did go back on the treadmill tonight although tonight's walk was hard going.

Yesterday I saved 300
today with 2 work outs I saved 770

So total Saved to go towards it is 1070 Cals

Will sleep well tonight :)

I think this week I shall try and get into some kind of routine. Kids are back to school and I am back to work on Thursday so I thought I should try and get up at a normal time and get washed and dressed because since we have been off I must admit I have been in my PJ's until at least 10.30am sometimes even lunch time :eek:

Hope everybody has had a lovely festive season :)

Really drained today. Wore my HRM to do house work today and burned 210 Calories :D

I can't be bothered with the treadmill today want a rest and since the house work burned a decent number I don't feel to guilty might put the wii on this afternoon with the kids and pop my HRM on and see what damage I can do. The wii doesn't feel like exercise so do that instead.

Everybody back to work today or enjoying a day off?

Ooh nice. On mfp people get decent burns from the wii!

Ooh nice. On mfp people get decent burns from the wii!

I didn't mean to belittle people who use their wii for all their exercise I hope it didn't sound that way :eek:

I will know later when I wear for HRM to do it, I have never found it to be that taxing but then I have never really been doing it with fitness in mind just to pass the time with the kids. I shall try it properly and see how hard it works me.

My OH was looking at fitness games in Game Station on Saturday but we left them wasn't really sure how good they would be and the thing is you never know until you have spent the guts of 30 quid do you lol :D

Oh no. I didn't think you were :) was saying its probably worth doing cos from other peoples heart heart things, can get a good burn. Them dance games for it seem to be popular at the moment. I dunno though cos i dont use one lol

Oh no. I didn't think you were :) was saying its probably worth doing cos from other peoples heart heart things, can get a good burn. Them dance games for it seem to be popular at the moment. I dunno though cos i dont use one lol

:8855:

Will keep you posted as they say.

:D

Back