Newbie to LL

bubbles

Hi everyone
I am due to start lighter life end of the month and was wondering if someone could tell me what happens after you have done the 100 days? I have around 5 stone to lose and i can just about afford the diet but only because im now paying back less on my other debts. I really think the counselling side will help me and really want to do it! Just wondered after 100 days do you pay less when doing the maintenance etc? thanks!

Hi Bubbles and welcome to LL

At the end of your 14 weeks on abstinence you have the choice to continue on full packs (called developers) or start to introduce food in RTM.

If you have more weight to lose than Developers is the way, this effectively means 4 packs per day and the same £66 weekly cost until you reach your Goal.

When you move to RTM the cost is £49.50 for the first two weeks, then £33 for 6 weeks and £16.50 for the last 4 weeks.

A;; through Developers and RTM you'll still get weekly meetings.

Hope this helps

thats a big help thanks! looking forward to starting it now although ive picked the worst time as ive got 3 big parties in next few weeks! oh well being slim is more important! :)

Good luck on your journey Bubbles, it really is amazing and the results show so very quickly, it is totally worth it.

Keep in touch and let us know how you are going

Jez
xx

Good luck bubbles. The first week is the worst. Make sure you go to a drop in mid week and get the motivation from your losses. xx

Welcome to LL Bubbles :)

The only right time to start this programme is when you are ready and if that means birthdays, anniversaries, easter, christmas, valentines day, weddings, christenings, parties then so be it! The list is endless and we all have so much occuring in our lives but you are right, being slimmer is more important and you don't need food & drink to enjoy yourself!

Good luck on a rewarding journey!

Kat xx :)

hi bubbles
just think by next years celebrations you will look completely different - its worth the sacrifice now honestly!
good luck
daisy x

thank you im so sick of being big still and nothing is fitting me right now so need to do this! Got my form signed and wasnt charged for it so that was good. Starting next Monday unfortunaltey going to miss the first meeting as I am away for weekend but feeling determined! will see a lot of me on here I think!!

Back