Newbie to Minimims, but not to SW

mastiffmum

A great big new year hello to you all.

Thought I would finally register with minimims as I need some support with the final chapter of my journey, and you lot seem a pretty good bunch!!

My (shortened) story is......
I used to weigh 18 & half stones and have gradually lost weight over the last 2/3 years by cutting down and low carbing (NOT Atkins) I have PCOS which is why it's been a long slow journey. I got down to 13.4 stones for my wedding in August and have been gaining and losing ever since. As I used to do SW many years ago, it's a plan that is familiar to me, even though there are now quite a few changes. Anyway, after losing half a stone before Xmas, doing SW, I know I have put that on and more and am probably up to 14 & half stones again (boooooooooo!), but once new year is over and I going full on with SW. I can't go to class as I am watching the pennies after being made redundant a couple of months ago.

I will be 40 in June and my goal is to get to 11 & half/12 stone, whichever feels comfortable. I am 5ft 8, so can carry a bit of weight and know I will never be a size 10 and besides, everything is saggy as it is, if I got to ten stone I'd have to buy a hammock for my apron tummy!:eek:

There are some great recipes on here, the Doner Kebab went down a treat this week with all my family, with the extremely skinny but eats like a horse son who ate two lots in pitta & salad, plus cheesey chips!! It's soooooo not fair!

Anyway, waffled enough now, I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully finding someone to hold my hand when the path is wonky!

Mastiffmum x x

Welcome to Minimins & hope your SW journey is a success. Everyone on here is fab & the support is amazing xx

Welcome to Minimins x

Back