1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie to Minimims, but not to SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mastiffmum, 31 December 2010 Social URL.

1. mastiffmum

mastiffmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    A great big new year hello to you all.

Thought I would finally register with minimims as I need some support with the final chapter of my journey, and you lot seem a pretty good bunch!!

My (shortened) story is......
    I used to weigh 18 & half stones and have gradually lost weight over the last 2/3 years by cutting down and low carbing (NOT Atkins) I have PCOS which is why it's been a long slow journey. I got down to 13.4 stones for my wedding in August and have been gaining and losing ever since. As I used to do SW many years ago, it's a plan that is familiar to me, even though there are now quite a few changes. Anyway, after losing half a stone before Xmas, doing SW, I know I have put that on and more and am probably up to 14 & half stones again (boooooooooo!), but once new year is over and I going full on with SW. I can't go to class as I am watching the pennies after being made redundant a couple of months ago.

I will be 40 in June and my goal is to get to 11 & half/12 stone, whichever feels comfortable. I am 5ft 8, so can carry a bit of weight and know I will never be a size 10 and besides, everything is saggy as it is, if I got to ten stone I'd have to buy a hammock for my apron tummy!:eek:

There are some great recipes on here, the Doner Kebab went down a treat this week with all my family, with the extremely skinny but eats like a horse son who ate two lots in pitta & salad, plus cheesey chips!! It's soooooo not fair!

Anyway, waffled enough now, I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully finding someone to hold my hand when the path is wonky!

Mastiffmum x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

Hello I'm quite new here too but not to SW.
    So much good advice on here.
    Good luck with your journey x
  4. AndieG

AndieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Minimins & hope your SW journey is a success. Everyone on here is fab & the support is amazing xx
  5. chocolate_bananas

chocolate_bananas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to Minimins x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.