Extra Easy Newbie to slimming world

amethyst_angel

good morning all,

i am new to slimming world but am not going to any groups. I am however using the support of friends and family. I had a pretty healthy diet but my eating pattern was not the best, often going all day ( until tea time ) without eating. I am on day 3 of a the EE plan and finding i am getting into a routine quickly and loving being able to cook from scratch all the time. I have made a batches of the speedy tomato soup and the spicy roast root veg soup to have for lunch and then make a wholesome evening meal all the family can eat ( 3 of us ) and i save a portion for the freezer in case i need a quick meal. hoping this forum can also offer support and ideas too in my quest to lose weight. My main reason for weight loss is i have a serious disc problem that has only been diagnosed after 8 years and have been told some treatment options may not be offered due to my weight but i am also unable to exercise properly due to mobility being affected by my back pain.

Can anyone give me a good recipe for Dab ( fish ) and also recipes that incorporate Mooli please

I'd love to help but don't know what mooli is, ha ha!
Ha, I didn't reply because I thought maybe everyone knew except me!

Mooli is a long rather large white root vegetable but is part of the radish family, i have just been grating it onto salads, just tastes like a milder radish flavour :D

Back