Newbie to the forums!

x_Ellie_x

Hey all, I only just managed to find the introductions bit, so here's my hello hehe.

I'm Ellie, from the 'lovely' city called Peterborough and I joined SW at the end of July this year.
I've spent many years battling my weight, but joining SW was the first big (and public) step I've taken to help me lose the weight for good. I've only been a member for a few months and I've lost jsut under a stone and a half, but already I've had my ups and downs, I'm currently struggling to stay on track, but I'm hoping that joining this forum and reading about all the success stories and advice will help give me the motivation I need, and I will try to help others in return :)

Here's a picture so you all know the face behind the computer lol.
IMG_1194.jpg

Last edited:
No welcomes for me :(

Welcome Ellie! I'm Hannah, also new to the forums. Hope you get where you want to be ASAP. I love SW so much I became a consultant a yr ago so if you have any questions just shout Xx

Hi Ellie :) Welcome to minimins! I'm from newmarket, not too far from you. Good luck with slimming world and well done on your loss so far :) xx

Love your hair by the way! x

Welcome Ellie! I'm Hannah, also new to the forums. Hope you get where you want to be ASAP. I love SW so much I became a consultant a yr ago so if you have any questions just shout Xx

Hey Hannah, thanks hun :) x

Hi Ellie :) Welcome to minimins! I'm from newmarket, not too far from you. Good luck with slimming world and well done on your loss so far :) xx

Love your hair by the way! x

Thank you! :) Ooo, Newmarket really isn't that far away x

Welcome to the forum Ellie! You're on the right site for support on your journey. What's your starting weight by the way? And what's your target? :)

Hello my bestie <3 I wish I had the courage to facebook my losses but ill stick to twitter atm until I can post a picture of me being fabulous. Im so proud with how far you've come so far, and dont forget, im always around the corner if you need me :) Love you xx

Hello
I'm new too, started SW almost 2 weeks ago, had my 1st weigh in on Monday and lost 4 1/2lbs! Was so pleased, especially as I'd still managed to have a couple of glasses of wine at the weekend!
Finding this site really helpful and it's lovely hearing real people's stories and achievements!
xx

Hi Ellie and welcome to the forum! I am on SW too and think it's great! This is definitely the best place for support, people are extremely helpful and reading other people's stories is really motivating.

Ooh Hannah, you're a consultant? You'll be getting lots of questions from me now! Lol..

Welcome to the forum Ellie! You're on the right site for support on your journey. What's your starting weight by the way? And what's your target? :)

Thank you :) My starting weight was 17.7 and a half stone, I'm currently at 16.1 and I'm hoping to eventually get down to about 11stone methinks.

Hello my bestie <3 I wish I had the courage to facebook my losses but ill stick to twitter atm until I can post a picture of me being fabulous. Im so proud with how far you've come so far, and dont forget, im always around the corner if you need me :) Love you xx

Aww thank you hun! <3 I really think you should tell people, the support is great and you're doing so well already so you should show off!! Love you too xx

Hello
I'm new too, started SW almost 2 weeks ago, had my 1st weigh in on Monday and lost 4 1/2lbs! Was so pleased, especially as I'd still managed to have a couple of glasses of wine at the weekend!
Finding this site really helpful and it's lovely hearing real people's stories and achievements!
xx

Welcome to you too :) Congrats on such a big first loss x

Hi Ellie and welcome to the forum! I am on SW too and think it's great! This is definitely the best place for support, people are extremely helpful and reading other people's stories is really motivating.

Thank you :) Yeah it really is a great place for support, especially considering I spend most of my time on the internet really :p

Welcome Ellie - joined this forum last week. First weigh in last Monday on SW and lost 10lbs ! Delighted but worried that second week may be a disappointment even though I have been good. You will find lots of support here and it's good to know you are not alone. By the way I'm a bloke so even more embarrassing to go to SW when you are the only man there but I've brushed it aside and doing it for me. I genuinely want to do this and this app is brilliant - just wish I could get a avatar sorted as I'm sure I've done 50 posts

pj your posts are shown on the bar under your name. at the moment it says you've made 29 posts

Hi I'm Hayley, I pretty much have the same situation as u, but I weigh more, joined slimming world 5 weeks ago and I have lost 19lbs x hope u are ok and chat if u need to stay on track!
Use done fab already and good luck on your journey x

Welcome Ellie - joined this forum last week. First weigh in last Monday on SW and lost 10lbs ! Delighted but worried that second week may be a disappointment even though I have been good. You will find lots of support here and it's good to know you are not alone. By the way I'm a bloke so even more embarrassing to go to SW when you are the only man there but I've brushed it aside and doing it for me. I genuinely want to do this and this app is brilliant - just wish I could get a avatar sorted as I'm sure I've done 50 posts

Congrats on the loss.

Hi I'm Hayley, I pretty much have the same situation as u, but I weigh more, joined slimming world 5 weeks ago and I have lost 19lbs x hope u are ok and chat if u need to stay on track!
Use done fab already and good luck on your journey x

Thank you hun :) Congrats on your loss so far and good luck to you too!

Congratulations on your losses. You are doing very well.

Irene xx

Thank you ^_^

Back