Newbie to WW ;-)

GemmaB1984

hi there, am wanting to join my local WW meeting next week and was wondering how much are the classes and what do u get in the starter pack ? as pro points sounds a bit confusing, ive done SW before but feel like im eating loads on it and not losing weight, hoping ww can reign me in a bit, hope someone has some tips, thanks

Hi there, the meetings are £5.99 plus a starter fee as far as I know (I think it's £9 or £9.99), but you can get a monthly pass and spend £19.99 a month and go how many times you want to meetings. I'm not sure if the £12.99 offer is still available!

In the starter pack you get a guide of everything that you need to know with the new plan and also a wheel that helps you calculate the points. However, I would recommend you to get a points calculator because it's easier to live the plan with it. If you have an iphone or a blackberry you don't need it because there are apps on the phones for free. There's also a shopping guide and an eating out guide you can buy, there are a few mistakes, but it's very handy. You can buy the two separately or get them with the starter pack that contains also a diary tracker and it only costs £9.99 and gives you discounts for the points calculator, pedometer and scales.

Welcome to WW, you are very much in control with it. I'm sure you'll love it :)

welcome to the forum, there are lots of help from others that are trying to lose weight ;). people say its confusing but i havnt found that, you have fruit and veg free, (few things have propoints, but you have the book so no need to worry) so go for it and let us know how you are getting on.:hug99:

Welcome to the forum:wave_cry:. I am an ex SW'er and although I loved it, it just stopped working for me. I tried WW in the past but I was always starving so was apprehensive about joining again but I love Propoints. I've lost 12.5lbs in five weeks and best of all, I'm never hungry or deprived and feel in complete control at all times.
If you go to www.weightwatchers.co.uk you can print off a free joining voucher meaning you only have to pay £5.99 on your first week or you could bite the bullet and join the monthly pass for £19.99 (was £12.99 in January but not sure if that offer is still available) which allows you to go to any amount of classes within the month plus access to the online materials like the tracker etc. I truly love it and I never thought I would see the day where I would say that about WW.

Back