Newbie tonight

Am off to slimming world class for the first time tonight and am feeling really nervous! Hoping to make some major changes as I need to lose three stone - gulp! Hopefully it will be really friendly as I don't want it to seem a chore going every week. Please tell me it will be be better than I feel right now!

Helen xx

You'll be fine! I was the same before my first meeting, especially for the first weigh in, but like my consultant told me - it's the last time I'm ever going to weigh that!! :)

And everyone is really friendly, joined a new group last week myself and I wasn't sat alone with no one to talk to for long!

I felt exactly the same 3 weeks ago and now I looke forward to my saturday morning weigh ins :)you will be fine I'm sure xxx

enjoy, you'll be full of enthusiasm to get started once you've heard about the plan. have a fab first week :)

Hi Helen

I hope you enjoyed your first Slimming World class. I only started on Monday and was especially nervous about the weigh-in. They were very supportive when I was trying to convince myself to step on the scales! Anyway, I came away feeling very positive, and I'm sure you will too. :)

Thanks for your replies everyone! I went and came back armed with all the information and determination to make a go of it! Already planned todays meals and when i'm not at work tomorrow will sit down and plan out the weeks dinners to make it easier on myself. want to be able to post a big loss this time next week!

Helen xx

Back