Newbie-trying Rosemary Conley on my own

lol well done getting into your dress it is such a buzz fitting into smaller clothes, I can't wait to do it but think will be a while before I get in my 14's but my 16's are comfortable now :D that recipe sounds nice I am not very inventive when it comes to food, I need to start trying recipes.

That dress is a 16. Im big hipped so still need an 18 bottom but was happy I got into it. Got a size 14 dress for my nephews christening in June so hoping to get into that. Im not inventive either, I just nosey into everyones food diaries on here and pinch things :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

that's a great idea I will have to have a nosey, yeah I am bottom heavy to I am so glad when I get my bottom and top in the same size then my top gets smaller can't win lol, I am aiming for a size 12 for my boyfriends birthday/christmas do which are the same day 16th Nov so I best get myself into gear :D

Im sure you'll do it!! With all the help on here we cant go wrong. I come on every day on my phone but when I start going off plan I come online on my laptop so I can look at the before and after pics etc.

that's a great idea, I may put some of my old pics up to of when I was nearly 21 st makes me feel a bit better about where I am now but still get upset I got down to 12st 4lb and then put on :cry:

Thats a good idea. Ive got a pic on my fridge of me in my favourite Jasper Conran bikini (gutted it doesnt fit now, cost a fortune lol) on the beach in Cyprus when I was a size 10. Stops me eating chocolate......

have you still got it would be a great feeling to get back in it I am sure :D I have kept some of my size 12 clothes and can't wait to get back there, will take a while but slowly slowly catchy monkey :cool:

No, unfortunately I wore it to death and it fell apart. Although I think ive got a size 12 skirt I wore back then too, which was more like a 10.
As long as the weight comes off its going in the right direction :)

Definitely love seeing the lbs slip away, hopefully never to return, I would love to be a size 10 don't think I ever have been :(

I dont think I ever will be again. Id rather be a comfortable 12 and be able to have the odd treat. But at the min id just settle for a 14.

I am aiming for a 12 but will be a lot happier when reach 14 :D 10 is the ultimate goal which I don't think will ever happen but never say never ;)

Definitely. And with all the help on here I find it far easier.

definitely keeping busy talking to people on here stops me getting bored and picking, suppose to be busy with work but it's so quiet I sneak on here lol

only 1lb off this week but at least its a loss especially after a bad weekend (mothers day should be cancelled due to diets lol) oh well hopefully a better week this week :fingerscrossed:

Hi ladies i'm doing the diet and have not seen many others on rosemary conelys its my first day today :) well done on your weight loss so fars :) hope to keep in touch on here :)

welcome to the club :D it is a great diet have you joined a class ? they are brilliant just wish I could still go but until my knee can take the zumba no point as quite a distance to get, good luck with your first week and keep us all updated :)

Hello and good luck!! Love the diet, its my favourite by far. Keep us updated :)

Back