Newbie - trying SW

thejoyofanonymity

Hey everyone,

Another newbie here - used to do Weight Watchers but after losing a stone, I put it all back on, and more :(

So I'm trying SW now as the Extra Easy plan seems to have a lot of the things I love to eat, as the free food. It's just taking a bit of getting used to, knowing how to work out syn values and things.

Looking forward to working it all out, and hopefully dropping the 5st (eek) I need to lose!

Clare

Hi and welcome to Minimins and SW :)

welcome to the forum and good luck on sw...thers a great sw section here

Thanks everyone for the welcome - I have to say, in the one day i've been on here, i've felt so very supported and welcomed already...

hellooo and welcome!! :)
Im new here too but i feel so at home on here already and im just posting away! Good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

hellooo and welcome!! :)
Im new here too but i feel so at home on here already and im just posting away! Good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

Thanks :) I'm the same, posting crazy in the past couple of days...lol - it feels like a long journey but a start is a start and it's nice to have a good network here...

Good luck to you too :D it's nice to know someone on here who's just joined too :) x

Welcome to the forum. Have you joined a SW class or just doing it yourself?

Welcome to the forum. Have you joined a SW class or just doing it yourself?

Going it alone for the moment, although we have a work weigh-in for us all who are trying to lose weight - a kind of 'The Biggest Loser' but giving cash to charity which is cool. Was going to head to a class but the support here is probably better than that, so I'm going to keep as I'm going at the moment :)

Do you have copies of the books from SW or just going off advice? Might have a spare food optimising book if you need it. Let me know

Do you have copies of the books from SW or just going off advice? Might have a spare food optimising book if you need it. Let me know

I've got the food optimising book from my friend who joined recently - It's the green coloured one so I think it's the more recent version...thanks for the offer though, :D

No problem. Good luck and see you around the forum.

Hey everyone,

Another newbie here - used to do Weight Watchers but after losing a stone, I put it all back on, and more :(

So I'm trying SW now as the Extra Easy plan seems to have a lot of the things I love to eat, as the free food. It's just taking a bit of getting used to, knowing how to work out syn values and things.

Looking forward to working it all out, and hopefully dropping the 5st (eek) I need to lose!

Clare
Hi there hun and :welcome: to the forums - its good to hear a little more about you.
I have to lose another 4 stone - I've already lost just over 1 stone so I'm doing it 1 at at time atm to make things easier for me.

Get yourself into the SW section for help with your syns etc, everyone will be only too glad to answer your questions.
Hope to see you around the forums and chat soon! :) X

hello and :welcome: to the forums!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Back