Newbie wants a buddy to start cd with

TINKERBELLA

Silver Member
Hi i'm new to all this although I have been scanning these pages religiously for past couple of weeks - I am going to be starting CD but havent arranged an appointment yet........although I have been in touch with CDC who sent me loads of info which I must of read 100 times. I am looking for someone in same situ as me - someone who has made decision to join CD but not yet made appointment. Just want someone to chat with and compare things with - so please reply if this is you !!!!!!!!!!!!:copon:

Hi Tinkerbella

I've made the appointment but haven't had it yet. Going to see CDC on Saturday morning. I've been in contact with mine via email and phone and I've decided to go for it. I'm in the right frame of mind and impatient to just get on with the business of loosing weight.

I want to loose 70lb by the autumn and for the first time I can visualise what I'll look like slim :D

Bring it on!

ive been looking on here for the last 2 weeks and have finally made my appointment for tuesday so i can start on wednesday.im really looking forward to starting it and losing weight i cant wait.

I have a similar amount to lose as you and just started back on cd yesterday and would live to buddy up on here or by text/email :)

Hi Tinkerbella and welcome.
I'm on day 3 and loving it. Have managed through so far without too much temptation, I pondered a while before making the appointment, just wish i'd done it sooner!
Everyone on here is really nice and very supportive, i'll be here for the long haul, have around 6-7 stone to lose!! So you're not alone.
If you need any advice or info just ask, I may not be able to help but i'm sure someone else will have the answer.

Someone said to me on here before I started -
What have you to lose by doing this - apart from weight!!! Very wise words!!! lol..

Back