Extra Easy Newbie who needs inspiration...

12Emily80

Good Afternoon All,

I tried slimming world two years ago but after a few weeks I fell pregnant so my diet went out the window. I've started again a couple days ago as I have put a lot of weight on after pregnancy and need to get rid of it! I am doing it on my own, no club or online subscription but may go back to club if I lose motivation. My partner and I want another child but I don't want one until I lose weight for the health of the new baby. I normally stick to the same foods and want to explore more so if anyone has any recipes/ideas please let me know!

Food Diary
Monday 11th January, 2016

Breakfast

1x 800g slice of wholemeal bread (HE) with a boiled egg and baked beans.
Cup of tea (milk HE)

Dinner

Bowl of pasta in tomato sauce and topped with a little bit of reduced fat cheese (approx 2 syns)
Diet Coke

Teatime

Chicken breast with bachelor's rice

Snacks

Muller Light Greek yoghurt (half a syn)
Fruit

Thank you for anyone who comments :)

Sounds good but you need to try and add some more speed foods in.
Could you add some tomatoes or mushrooms in with breakfast?
You could chuck in some frozen veggies with your pasta
For your evening meal how did you cook your chicken? Next time you could roast it with some carrots, red onion and peppers or serve it with a salad/boiled veggies.

Good luck lovely :)

Hiya Danij89 thanks for your reply. What are super foods? Are they veg, fruit etc.?

I'm an awkward one and I don't like much fruit and veg :( I will eat tinned toms so that you for that idea, I know what I am having with my toast and egg tomorrow!

I roasted my chicken and don't like crunchy veg but would definitely boil some up to add with both the pasta and chicken so thank you for your advice :)

Food Diary
Tuesday 12th January, 2016

Breakfast

2 boiled eggs, 1 slice of 800g wholemeal bread (HE) and baked beans (I was going to have tinned tomatoes instead of beans but I didn't have any :( )

Oreo hot chocolate using tassimo machine - 5 syns

Dinner

Cod fillet in a herb and butter sauce with baby potatoes and peas - approx 5 syns for sauce

Diet iron bru to drink

Teatime

Omlette with cheese (HE), slimming world chips and beans

Total syns - approx 10 due to not knowing exactly how much is in the sauce.

Hiya Danij89 thanks for your reply. What are super foods? Are they veg, fruit etc.?

I'm an awkward one and I don't like much fruit and veg :( I will eat tinned toms so that you for that idea, I know what I am having with my toast and egg tomorrow!

I roasted my chicken and don't like crunchy veg but would definitely boil some up to add with both the pasta and chicken so thank you for your advice :)
Hi sorry for the late reply!

Most fruit and veg are speed foods. Are you going to group? Speed foods are in your book with an S next to them. If you list some of the fruit and veg you like, I can tell you if it is a speed food.

Tomatoes are speed :)

Back