Newbie with a difference!.....

Hi all, my name is Tina, and i'm proud to say that I am a tranny!

Not so proud to say that I need to lose about 2 stone!

I'm on DIY SW, and also have quite a robust exercise regime planned, so here's hoping.

Glad I found you guys.

hi and welcome to the site. im sure yourll find something here to help you on your way to successful weight loss

h xx

Thanks for your replies.
Its funny but its only the girl in me that wants to lose weight!

As a bloke I'm happy sat watching the football on telly with a beer!

Destination size 16 tops and 14 bottoms!

Hello and welcome, er both of you!!! LOL
i think your story wil be interesting to follow from mnay perspectives-good luck

Hi Tina and welcome. Hey doesn't that just prove that fat really is a feminist issue? There is a lot more pressure on females to look slim, quite apart from the health/obesity issue.

I too look forward to hearing about your journey. Everyone's journey is individual and you'll find we all support each other on here however many twists and turns in our various roads x

Hi Tina welcome to the forum. I too am doing DIY SW, I used to go to classes but now just go it alone. Are you TV or TS?

Hi Tina & :welcome2: to Minis.

Good luck on your journey. x x

Welcome, hope you get loads out of minimins on your journey and anything you want just shout and somebody will be along to help you out. Good luck xx

Hello! Come and say hi on the SW boards too - I've only been on here a couple of weeks and the boards are fab and friendly and full of advice, especially if you're doing it at home xxx

Hi Tina

I'm new here too so just thought I'd say hello

Good luck with your weight loss

Hayley xxxx

Hi Tina welcome to the forum. I too am doing DIY SW, I used to go to classes but now just go it alone. Are you TV or TS?

I'm a TV hon.

Thanks for all your replies, week 1 is over!!

Ive just uploaded a montage of pictures

xxx

Last edited:
Back