Newbie with huge weight loss in sights

Hi,
I have finally come to tackle the problem that has been weighing me down (literally) for the past five years. My name is Kerry I am 24 with two beautiful children and a very supportive husband, I have always struggled with my weight from being young and had managed up until five years go to mainly keep it in check never tiny but comfortable, then along came my partner and full time work along with its long hours making maintaining so much more difficult but still I managed I put weight on at first but then lost it and again I meandered the roads of life happily. Suddenly though my body got a shock as I was pregnant with my daughter and along with her eventual 7lb9oz weight and any water weight I had gained, my weight had increased by 5 stone.

Now I was adamant that I had to lose the weigh, untortunately fate had other plans and I spent most of the first year of my daughters life either in bed, hospital or so I'll I couldn't speak, and the weight continued to creep up as I still had to eat.

Fast forward three years and the weight had to-you'd finally getting back on track to losing the weight and again fate intervened with yet another baby this time I put on three stone and again was poorly at first so weight continued to creep up. Now as my son reaches his 17 month milestones I am finally ready to commit fully to shedding the weight that is making me so depressed and stopping me enjoying my children, I joined minimins in the hope of finding the support and motivation I may need on the long months ahead so here I am this is me x

Last edited:
Hi there and welcome to Minimins :)

You've taken the first step so stick around and join in with us!

Are you following any particular diet/plan?

I decided to do the lipotrim diet as I have so much to lose that I think this will keep me motivated as it has quite speedy results, and thanks for the welcome xxx

No probs, you're welcome :)

When did you start lipotrim and how are you finding it?

I've just finished day three and I feel great non of the aide effects that are usual
In the first few days so I'm quite pleased with that xx

Hi frappy.. Starting lipotrim next week!! Good luck and look forward to joining you on your journey! I think this forum will be great support and motivation for us.. Have you been reading the inspiring lipotrim diaries and stories? I think that will Deffo get me through the first week! :)

I have seeing some of them doing their 80th+ days has really reassured me as I know that I will probably be on it a good while also the posts on refeeding have been a great help as I hated the thought of entering into it without knowing how to come out the other side!, I really enjoy reading peoples journeys and also the hints and tips to keep you on track. Good luck on your journeys ladies and jeni I am sure we will both enjoy catching up on each others journeys in the days and weeks to come xxx

I totally agree I'm getting some negative comments from people I've told,, they're all saying its unhealthy and you'll put all the weight back on... Ive been reading this site for a couple of weeks now and I don't believe it's the case I think if you do it properly it can be a great success!! Well here's hoping!! GL hope we can support each other! ;)

I'm quite lucky my support network are great the only one who is wary is my mum but only as she says coz I'm her baby lol, I'm sure if I told others they would be negative but I've got to do what suits me so wouldn't listen to it anyway xx

Hi. I have just started on the lipotrim diet as well. Day 4 now. Horrible taste in my mouth, but not feeling hungry

Hi. Was doing really well, but slipped a bit this weekend. Will get back on track tomorrow. The first time i did Lipotrim 6 years ago I stuck to it rigidly but finding it really tough this week. Have been feeling faint and light headed.:(

Back