newbie with questions please

bubbles

Hi everyone I was wondering if someone could let me know a bit about lipotrim, ive had a look at some other threads but can someone tell me the cost of the diet, how you get the products ie do you have to be recommended by a doctor and is it same as cambridge? ive done cambridge before and lost 6 stone but ive put back on a stone, tried slimming world but cant stick to it! thanks :)

Hello there,

The cost of where i go to get my lipotrim is 36 quid, but i think some place do charge a little bit more.

To get the products you go to a pharmacy that have been trained by lipotrim (there is a main lipotrim website that give a list of pharmacies in your area)

You DONT have to be referred by your doctor.

Ive never been on the cambridge diet so i cant help you on that one, but i hope the rest helps!

forgot to say that when you go to start LT, the man/woman will make you fill out a questionaire about your health, discuss LT with you, weigh you and then give you the shakes :)

:(
Its worth the money if you look at the weight loss, but hey ho if its too much then its too much :)
Good luck on your future weightloss!

im in two minds whether to start it or not i may go to chemist and have a chat with them. Are there many flavours available is it soups/shakes? thanks for your help :)

There is only one soup - chicken (ive not tried it)
Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry shakes.
There are some flapjacks but i dont know which flavours there are!
And no problemo

Back