Newbie :)

XjigglypuffX

Hello Girls and Guys :wavey:

I am new to the site but have been reading a few threads and you all seem lovely! So i thought i would say a quick hello to everyone! I have been on cambridge ss for a few months now and have lost 4 stone. Things are going really well, so im sticking to it :)

hello and welcome
well done with your weight loss x

Hello and welcome - well done on 4 stone off :D

I am 2 stone off in 6 weeks and want to lose another 2 (if I can be patient enough)! xx

wow 2 stones in 6 weeks is really good! keep it up, another 2 stone will be gone before you no it!

Oohhhh good work you so far. You've done really well. It's great you've posted now so don't be a stranger. Good luck xxx

Welcome aboard! You're doing well :D

What is it with the 'x's around peoples names? Where I hang out it means you're straight edge!

hehe no im not straight edge, its a much much simpler answer... "jigglypuff" was taken :mad:! and isnt straight edge 3 x's?

Straight edge? WTF does that mean?

Sorry, bit naive!

Welcome jigglypuff, with or without the x's - you're doing so well!

Its a movement that has recently became more popular with the younger generation. In which, you abstain from drugs, alcohol and no sex unless you are maried or in a long term relationship

Ah, I see. A club I wouldn't have been allowed in, I am afraid!

wow you've done so well, def an inspiration! you've should of joined earlier xxxxxxx

Back