• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie :)

Clairemx

I Will Do It :)
Hi Everyone

Hope your all doing good!!

My name is Claire and Im 22 .. Since having my wee girl who is now 3 my weight has yoyo'd a bit and Im not determined to get my body back :) Also going on holiday end of November and getting married next year so plenty going on for me to kick myself into shape!!

I started the Celebrity Slim diet and have done this for the past week, I have got on fine but the shakes are quite expensive and you are limited on food eg.. no bread, pasta .. Which I have found fine but for the long run no!!

How has everyone been getting on?? What can I expect to lose a week?? I am currently 10.4 (Weigh in Tues so will hopefully be less :)) Hoping to lose about a stone and a half!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :eek:

Claire xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good luck claire, remember keep it up and exercise is the most important factor to go with the diet. Wii fit is good and entertaining at the same time. i run 1 hr now on treadmill, and have home gym. the difference on fitness levels its made for me are unreal. and the more you work out the more you burn :)

hope all goes well for you x

Clairemx

I Will Do It :)
Thank you!!

I have never really been one for doing alot of exercise but I am def going to make more of an effort!

Cavalier666 You have done brilliant so far and you really inspire me to stick in !!

Thanks!! xx

Good luck with the plan hun x

good luck with the plan. the best thing is that you are dealing with this while your daughter is still young. i worry about my 10, 8 and 5 yr old because they are very aware of me being on this diet. my 5 yr old daughter asked if i thought she should go on a diet :( she really doesnt as she is a tiny little thing anyway, weighing 2 st 3 (i have been picking her up a lot lately thinking " i need to lose this much weight to be in a healthy weight range"). my 3 year old hasnt noticed at all.

good luck! keep going!

Ruth

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 9
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 1
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3