newbie!!

mrsthorpe

hi there im charlotte im a newbie to slimfast starting tommorrow morn got just over four stone to loose but setting myself a goal of a stone by xmas any hints and tips would be gratefully recieved my first time doing slim fast but really need to do it now lol! tried all sorts of diets before want one that works fast haha as im so impatient anyway would love to hear everyones success storys or storys so far :)

Hi there charlotte, im fairly new to Slim Fast, so not a great loss just yet, but i love it.. and i love coming on here and browsing about.
things that i have done that have helped me is a: writing a diary on here (i tend to ramble a lot! LOL) and put on there what i have eaten. and be honest about it..... b: ask any questions you want to know...
c: if you are struggling, then talk to someone... everyone is here to help!!! i know ive just kinda hit a point where.... no loss last week so there for wanted to do better this week. and i have, and i have also found that looking at the slide show (the one in the blue bar that you can save as a screen saver. is fantastic inspiration!! and it shows that you can actually get there, as others have!!!!
with snacks, try and stay healthy.. but still allow yourself a treat... my hubby and i have take away 1 time a month. and if i dont loose that week (as i didnt last week) then thats what happenes. you need to take the good with the bad....
i find that drinking... (LOADS) does really help so the more you can drink the better it will be... (just be mindful of long travelling journeys... they are a nightmare as you need to stop to pee every 10 miles... lol...
welcome, and good luck!!!
remember ask anything you wanna know about. we are all here to help!!!
(sorry for the ramble... tend to do that LOL)

HI Charlotte, I am a newbie too and only started Slimfast on Monday, I am doing o.k so far, except I don't think I am drinking enough (mental note slap on the wrist for me, must go and have a drink!!) Good luck with your weight loss :D

thank you ladies might start a diary dont worry i will ask if i need anything kes looks like your doing well to me keep up the good work, i havent stopped drinking today or bloody weeing lol oh well its all good for us x

Back